Gingerbread Bath Bomb
This Gingerbread bath bomb smells just like your favourite holiday cookie. The yummy sweetness blended with the signature spice of the holidays. It's the best thing since sliced bread, just, without the calories. Pour yourself a cup of cheer and enjoy your soak!
Draw yourself a nice warm bath and get ready to indulge in the nourishing oils of this moisturizing bath bomb.
How to Use: Draw yourself a bath and get in there! Pop this bath bomb into the tub and watch while it fizzes, releasing the moisturizing properties of coconut and avocado oil. If you're up for it, you can crack this bath bomb in half (while dry and before dropping in the tub) to stretch it into two uses.
- Baking Soda, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid
- Corn Starch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
- Epsom Salts, Magnesium Sulfate
- Coconut Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Avocado Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Polysorbate 80
- Red 40 Lake