One of our first commitments in creating our business was to use our heart-work as a platform to support local charities, so that we could contribute to building vibrant communities of love, connection & belonging. We are thrilled that in our first two years in business, we surpassed our original goals, and were able to make significant contributions to Catapult Leadership Society.
This year, we opted to run a campaign in support of the SPCA, in which we donated over 245 days worth of meals to a pet in need! We have also fed over 300 Nova Scotians a full thanksgiving dinner through our annual Thankful Hearts Project.
Thank you so much for your support & love, we wouldn't be able to do it without you!
Initiatives That We Have Created:
- Thankful Hearts: Providing Thanksgiving Dinners to Deserving Families
- 100 Entrepreneurs: Planting Seed$
Organizations We've Supported Include:
- The Youth Project
- Common Roots Urban Farm
- IWK Foundation
- The Canadian Progress Club
- Feed Nova Scotia
- LOVE: Leave Out Violence
- Teen Challenge Atlantic
- Dal OUTLaw LGBT Student Society
- Make-A-Wish Foundation (Atlantic Provinces)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada
- MS Society of Canada
- Children's Wish Foundation
- Catapult Leadership Society
- SPCA NS
- Pathways to Education
- MSVU's Mental Health Fundraising Initiatives