Rose Petal Bath Bomb
Our favourite bath bomb for creating an amazing floating rose petal bath.
Grab your favourite candle, that book you've been meaning to read for weeks now and a hot cup of tea. Draw yourself a nice warm bath and get ready to indulge in the nourishing oils of this moisturizing bath bomb. Rose Petals will float on top of the water while you indulge in the aromatherapy of rose oil.
How to Use: Draw yourself a bath and get in there! Pop this bath bomb into the tub and watch while it fizzes, releasing the moisturizing properties of coconut and avocado oil. If you're up for it, you can crack this bath bomb in half (while dry and before dropping in the tub) to stretch it into two uses.
- Baking Soda, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid
- Corn Starch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
- Epsom Salts, Magnesium Sulfate
- Coconut Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Avocado Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Polysorbate 80
- Rose Petals, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower