Patchouli Soap Bar
This classic Patchouli soap bar will take you right back to the 60's. Natural, grounded and earthy would best describe this scent. This bar is made with locally produced, Manitoba hemp seed oil for an added Canadian flair.
Recommended as a body bar and hand soap.
This gorgeous bar is completely zero waste and sustainable. The label on each SOAK Bath Co bar is made of biodegradable, plantable seed paper so you can plant the label and it will grow into wildflowers! Weighing in over 5 ounces per bar, each of these bars are larger than most you'll find on the market.
Bar Care: When you're ready to use your bar, slice it into three separate pieces. Use one sliver at a time while keeping the other pieces dry. This will help lengthen the life of your bar. Grab a soap tray to help keep your bar at it's driest between uses and prevent it from sitting in a puddle of water.
- Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Water, Aqua
- Coconut Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Shea Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Hemp Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
- Castor Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Lye, Sodium Hydroxide
- Patchouli Essential Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
- Red Clay, Illite
- Calendula Petals, Calendula Officinalis