Charcoal Tea Tree Soap Bar
This charcoal soap bar is the powerhouse of acne fighters. Looking for a post workout bar to cleanse those pores? Skin on the oily side and trying to manage breakouts? Tea Tree essential oil is a natural astringent to help soothe some of the redness while charcoal helps to pull toxins and impurities from the skin, giving you a deeper clean.
Recommended as a facial soap bar, body bar and hand soap bar.
This gorgeous bar is completely zero waste and sustainable. The label on each SOAK Bath Co bar is made of biodegradable, plantable seed paper so you can plant the label and it will grow into wildflowers! Weighing in over 5 ounces per bar, each of these bars are larger than most you'll find on the market.
Bar Care: When you're ready to use your bar, slice it into three separate pieces. Use one sliver at a time while keeping the other pieces dry. This will help lengthen the life of your bar. Grab a soap tray to help keep your bar at it's driest between uses and prevent it from sitting in a puddle of water.
- Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Water, Aqua
- Coconut Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Shea Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Avocado Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Castor Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Lye, Sodium Hydroxide
- Activated Charcoal
- Tea Tree Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Calendula Petals, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower
- Rose Petals, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower