Tidal Salt: 5 Flavour Gift Pack
Share the flavour of the Nova Scotian seacoast with friends and family across the world.
Our Tidal Salt Sampler Gift Pack features five 10 g jars of:
- Tidal Salt Maple: A handcrafted blend of Tidal Salt's original Fleur de Sel with Nova Scotian maple sugar that creates a signature salty-sweet flavour.
- Tidal Salt Fire: Add a kick of heat and piquant flavour to any dish with this fiery combination of Tidal Salt's original Fleur de Sel and locally smoked and dried chilli peppers.
- Tidal Salt Smoked Fleur de Sel: Ontario Beech and Alder with Upstate New York Applewood yield a rich, rustic flavour that evokes memories of childhood campfires.
- Tidal Salt Lime: Infused with fresh lime juice and a hint of zested peel to brighten up any dish from seafood to shortbread
- Tidal Salt Coffee: Perk up every meal from breakfast 'till dessert with the aroma and flavour of freshly ground Java Blend coffee, Halifax's favourite roastery since 1938.
This sea salt is harvested on Nova Scotia's Eastern Shore and in St. George's Bay, near Antigonish. Collected one bucket at a time, Tidal Salt concentrates the salt water for 14–18 hours. Over time, the sea salt crystalizes to form an intricate, snowflake-like crust known as Fleur de Sel. Steam-harvested sea salt has a higher moisture content than common salt, and a host of other minerals particular to where it's harvested that add complex flavours you won't find anywhere else in the world.
Use it as you would common salt or as a finishing salt before serving to deepen the flavour of your favourite foods. Pairing suggestions can be found on our individual product listings for each flavour!