Indoor/Outdoor Personal Fireplace

Regular price $119.95 Sale price $79.95

Lacking an outdoor space for a firepit? Bring a little bit of the outdoors to your apartment or patio with your own indoor/outdoor personal fireplace! This fireplace features a quartz-like base that is lined with felt to protect your hard surfaces from scratching.

How to use your personal fireplace:

  • Fueled by Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol (must be 70% or 91% only)
  • With just 5 oz of 70% or 91% Isopropyl Alcohol, you will get a 45-60 min burn time
  • No carbon monoxide is omitted
  • While emitting a cozy warmth there is no need to turn down your A/C
  • Do not leave your fireplace unattended at any time
  • Keep out of reach of children & pets



  • Isopropyl alcohol has a complete combustion when burned. Soot is only created when there is a lack of oxygen. If you have an air-exchanger in your home, ensure that you open a window to enjoy your fire indoors.
  • Double-check that the word, "isopropyl" is on the bottle. "Rubbing alcohol" can actually be different from, "isopropyl rubbing alcohol" in that it can contain camphor oil, which can leave undesirable soot.


    • 5 oz isopropyl alcohol (71% of 90% type only)


    • 45-60 minutes


    • 5” diameter
    • 4.5” height


    • Proprietary non-absorbent, high-temperature cement
    • Base is from a man-made, quartz-like solid surface
    • Made in the United States

    More from this collection